- Rhymes: -ɪŋə(r)
- Something that zings.
- A very rapidly moving
object, especially one that is thrown.
- The pitcher threw a real zinger and struck him out.
- A suprising or
unusually pointed or
- My little niece let fly with the zinger that my sister was pregnant again.
- An event that when experienced leaves the witness dazed, either physically or
- I was still reeling from the zinger of seeing my ex on a date with my best friend.
Zinger may refer to:
- Dwayne Zinger, a Canadian ice hockey player
- Zingers, an American snack cake made by both Dolly Madison and Hostess
- Zinger, flying enemies present in the Donkey Kong series of video games
- A type of burger made by KFC
- Mitsubishi Zinger, a crossover SUV sold in Taiwan
- ZINGERpresents, an Amsterdam based contemporary art gallery